I just learned that Motorola will not take orders for MTR2000 UHF high-power
stations after April 1st.  Sales of VHF and 800/900 MHz MTR2000 stations are
not affected.  The reason for this is that the new MTR3000 has been
introduced to fill that niche.  The MTR3000 is capable of both conventional
and MotoTrbo digital operation, and is rated at 100 watts continuous duty-
four times the power of a MotoTrbo XPR8300 station.

I have posted some MTR3000 documents in the Files section of this group, in
the MTR3000 Folder.  I have attached a copy of the cancellation notice.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY