Just split the duplexer and you one half of it into your receive line.
Tune it up to pass your 434.xxx channel, then fight with the rejection
for your 442.675 channel.  You should see 60+ dB of reject.  (HINT - one
most of those duplexers (if I remember right), there is an adjustable
cap down in between the rejection sliders that will allow you to finesse
that thing for odd ball operations).

I have some link radios running within 0.3 MHz of my repeater
transmitter with no desense ... vertical isolation and a directional
link antenna .... better than any duplexer!

James WJ1D