All you have to do to make your multi channel or 2 ch maxtrac, gm300 and
such channel agile is find the 2 pins on the control head header on the
logic board that have to do with channel up and down, then just short it to
ground when you want to change channels up or down, iv done this many
times.  I have 2 outputs on the back of my RC210 that pulse ground, one for
channel up and one for channel down,  cant be any more difficult, only thing
that was a little tricky on the rc210 was the pulse timing, but i figured it
out and it works great. Now just try to keep track of what channel its on
and your good to go.