Dear sirs,

Thank very much for the information.
Yes, it is difficult to say which one will better than other.
For me/my team we get intend to know more on it before start the project.
I heard a  story  that some where police digital radio system use TDMA
format.
Syetem Planed <1,xxx sites for "full" out door coverage .
As the result it is double the site.
They tried to increase the R.F power output.
The field strength increase ,but only a bit change.
It is because the TDMA format time slot overlap by distance multi path.
Increased R.F Power seems result a lot of side band noise up to Ham Band, hi
hi!

Back to the Ham digital voice repeater ,due mode is a must .
So D-star seems not matchat the moment, but its setup cost within our
target.
Second hand Mototrbo also meet the budget.But it is TDMA format.
P25 cost a lot & no ham use here.
The above a my personal point of views ,we intend to find out / select and
paln the next project.
Digital Ham Repeater .
Any suggestion & comment are welcomes.

VY73