  From: Nate Duehr
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Problems reaching the RB website <sigh>

  --> Mac OSX 10.6.3 and Safari 4.0.5 displays a full-screen warning for the
main page www.repeater-builder.com -- and allows you to "ignore warning" or "go
back" to the previously visited URL.

  The warning box includes a link to Google's "Safe Browsing" website which is
where the false alert seems to be coming from.

http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?tpl=safari&site=www.repeater-builder.com&hl=en-us

  Judging by the text, I'd say you got lumped in with someone else bad at
BlueHost, Kevin...

  There's a link for "owner" of the site to go to Google "Webmaster Tools" to
request a review of the problem... as well as a FAQ...

  --> MSIE 7.0.5730.13 on Win XP, doesn't care and displays the page.

  Sorry you're dealing with this Kevin... hope that helps... looks like Safari
is a little more polished about providing links to the problem vs. Firefox.
(Haven't tried FF yet though.)

  --
  Nate Duehr, WY0X
  n...@natetech.com