DCFluX wrote:
> Working on converting a Linear Modulation  (Similar to ACSSB) 220
> Trunking repeater to Amateur Radio applications, but I need your help.
>
> I am experimenting with a LMC3005 repeater, also known as
> the Viking LX. I believe the RF and Signal processing boards are similar
> to the ones found in the LMM3115 mobile radio if that is what you
> have.
>
> Possible suspect brands of manufacture are:
> Intek Global
> Linear Modulation Technology
> Midland
> Securicor Radiocoms Pty. Ltd.
> RoameR One
> EF Johnson
>
> For some reason the repeater I have is missing the EPROMs from the
> Trunking Channel Controller module. It is the one that has the 7
> segment display and LEDs that sits in between the Exciter and Receiver
> modules. It is labeled They are labeled IC13, IC20 and IC21. 13 and 20
> should be a 27C256 and IC21 is a battery backed up clock module
> M48T18.

The LM/Viking LX Repeater (relabeled Securicor) I have has IC20 missing
as well, but does have IC21- the clock module, and IC13 the EPROM.  It
was supposedly operational when it was pulled from service, so I don't
believe you'll need IC20.  I don't have any way to read them, but if you
want, I'll pull and send them to you as long as I get them back.

Kevin