Not sure if Nomencature is strictly GE terminology, but I used it all the time
now when dealing with model number breakdowns.

I have a room full of assorted Motorlola STX portables. I am trying to make
sense of these sticks and want to get them in the right spot in our shop. In
other words I want to separate them by bandwidth, and capabilities. I've tried
several forums, including BatBoard, in vain. Google searches turn up Batteries
for this thing, but nothing specific.

Can anyone out there help me out, or point me in the right direction please?

Thanks!

John Hymes
La Rue Communications
10 S. Aurora Street