From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of La Rue Communications
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 3:03 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Identify Please

Thats the one Bill! I have 3 units that look just like that, and 3 that have
the "CelWave R.F" on the label. Any HAMs good with Trap Shooting? :-)

One more question....if these may stretch to 902 - 928 HAM range, would
there be any way to confirm that, since I dont have the proper setup at the
moment to verify. Would that be verified with the monitor?

John Hymes
La Rue Communications
10 S. Aurora Street
Stockton, CA 95202