Off topic but still somewhat relevant to the RB list...

Tomorrow I'll be hauling a pickup truck load of repeater parts, mainly Mastr
II stations, power supplies, P/As, cards, etc, along with 2 Phelps Dodge VHF
duplexers in cabinets (6 cavity each), 2 Sinclair older 4 cavity VHF
duplexers, half a dozen UHF mobile duplexers, a set of 4 10" UHF cavities,
Maxtracs, GTXs, Syntor X9000s, a Icom 1.2 GHz mobile, Midland remote mount
VHF XTR mobiles and the rest of the 40 years worth of storage from a local
ham that has lost interest in radio. With the XYL 8 months pregnant and
wanting to recover the space this collection has occupied for the last
several months, pricing will ensure nothing comes back home with me tomorrow
night.

There is a tail gate style swap meet setup outside of Airport Holiday Inn in
Boise out in the parking lot where we'll be set up. E-mail off list for
directions or check out idahostateconvention.com

73,
AJ, K6LOR