  From: kevin valentino
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 9:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: how far

        Sent the program to George, Bon & Hal.
        If anyone else wants a copy you can ask myself or them. Please do not
post It in a file section on any groups, (I look in those), It's copyrighted.

        It's nothing fancy but does a fairly good job with some nice little
utilities to boot. Old as dirt but hey I did'nt pay for it either.

        To the ones that get it, please let me know how you like it. I have
another that's great for calculating transformers and other such good junk.

        Enjoy

        --- On Sat, 4/24/10, kevin valentino <kevinvalent...@sbcglobal.net>