I received a CD in the mail from Eric WB6FLY with 35 PDF files on it.
All will be uploaded to repeater builder over the next several days.
At the moment it takes hand editing the web pages to add new content.

I've also been promised a DVD with a complete 1st-to-last issue
of 73 magazine, and another of Ham Radio (i.e. hr magazine).
No, I'm not going to put them up for download, but there are a few issues
from each that are worth posting once repeater-builder gets copyright
permission.

Unfortunately until I find regular work, my computer time does not have
a predictable schedule as I take work when I can get it - and I'm on call
to two different companies 24*7.
Anybody know anyone in the southern california area that needs a really good
full time junior engineer / senior tech, LMR tech, network engineer
or 3rd teir
desktop support geek?  Or junior tech writer?

Anyway, last night I added the Micor Station Control and Applications manual
(the non-RF side of the Micor station),  the Micor UHF station manual (the RF
side of the UHF Micro station), and the Community Repeater supplement and
the Micor PURC Control and Applications manual.

In the queue is:

ht600-brochure.pdf
p200-brochure.pdf
radius-mobile-brochure.pdf
syntor_x9000e-brochure.pdf

lbi-30032j.pdf
lbi-30060h.pdf
lbi-30147f.pdf
lbi-30151e.pdf
lbi-30152d.pdf
lbi-30163j.pdf
lbi-30164d.pdf
lbi-30393b.pdf
lbi-30394a.pdf
lbi-30395d.pdf
lbi-30858a.pdf
lbi-31118b.pdf
lbi-31128b.pdf
lbi-32636.pdf
lbi-32772a.pdf
lbi-32792r.pdf
lbi-32793.pdf
micor-base-station-accessories-multiple-tone-pl-options-68p81106e30-b.pdf
msr2000-vhf-manual-6881061e50-c.pdf which consists of
   msr2000-vhf-manual-Part 1 - Installation and Description.pdf
   msr2000-vhf-manual-Part 2 - Station Maintenance.pdf
   msr2000-vhf-manual-Part 3 - Receiver.pdf
   msr2000-vhf-manual-Part 4 - Transmitter.pdf
   msr2000-vhf-manual-Part 5 - Power Supplies.pdf
   msr2000-vhf-manual-Part 6 - Accessories.pdf
syntor-x9000-vhf-manual-68p80102w05-o.pdf
syntor-x9000-vhf-uhf-supplement-68p80100w94-o.pdf
uhf-msy-community-repeater-manual-68p81056a35-c.pdf

Mike WA6ILQ