From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of La Rue Communications
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:53 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Strange Signal on 158.275(ish)

Chuck is on the ball more than I am......Yes, if you are not using your
email client to view these messages, its very likely the attachments do not
show up properly on the web page. I need to check the web page out and
verify for myself. In the meantime, you can tell us how you are vieweing
these messages.

John Hymes
La Rue Communications
10 S. Aurora Street