--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Curtis" <demo...@...> wrote:

> Sorry I can't help with the relay delay, but how about using the external
> key line?
> That way you take control away from the amp and give it to the controller?

Not a bad thought, but D-Star has almost no hang-time compared to an adjustable
hang-time on an analog system.  Therefore, by running the amp in FM mode or
using the external key line, the relay would be subject to much more switching
than it currently is in SSB mode with the approx 750ms delay.  Sometimes, if
someone is quick on the key on a reply, the amp will remain engaged.

73
Phil - AD6NH