From: <mailto:wa2...@taconic.net>Stan
To: <mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] 220 duplexers

Hi Chuck,
The tower is 150' up and I keep forgetting my binoculars. But I think the elements are simply blown away. The cable appears to be still intact. AND we are expecting to move over to a new Cell Tower location soon and don't want to put a lot of work and money into the current tower. And I shut the 220 repeater down so it will not create any noise.

Thanks
Stan