  From: Don Kupferschmidt
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 1:45 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] OT: Motorola_Software_Users Yahoo group forum

  Hi to the group,

  Does anyone either 1) belong to this group or 2) know what is happening to
this forum?  I've been a subscriber to this list for a while now but it
apparently got hacked by spam.

  As of late, there are emails being sent by the owner, manager and moderator
stating that this group is going to be shut down and advises users to join
another group listed in the email, but no information is given about the new
group or how to join it.

  TIA,

  Don, KD9PT