The receiver and transmitter boards would indicate what frequency range it
was on.

If you post those numbers, it can be determined from there.

Mark - N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com  On Behalf Of La Rue Communications

Gentlemen - (And Ladies)

I have a Micor Unified Chassis here model TCN1187A. Am I right in confirming
that this Chassis is not frequency dependent? There are no channel elements
in this unit so I cannot confirm what frequency is would work for. Can
anyone shed some detailed light on this unit for me please?

Thanks!

John Hymes
La Rue Communications
10 S. Aurora Street