I don't mean to be rude by any means. Is it a known good battery?
For all the time, effort, and $ you spent why dont you just get one of those
china knockoff chargers cheap on an ebay store?

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, mimomeg <mimo...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

From: mimomeg <mimo...@yahoo.fr>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] asking a help about GP-340 charger
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 10:03 AM

i have a gp340 rapid charger,the number of charger is HTN9000B, is started
charge with a steady red ,but Every few Minutes is flashed red (about 3
second), Then retourn to a steady red, never reached the flashed or steady
green. i change these ICs: tl494, lm324 and 14051b, but no thing change,i
suspect in this IC :

--- --- SC500352DW
39F01 VER1.20 -
- M - CTAA0015

I can not find anything on this IC. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance for any help.