Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply!  Your description of the pots was great but I
don't see ANY tuning caps on any boards in this amp. There's a 10watt
board that feeds a 65w board. Then, this 65w board gets split to feed
two more 65w boards which get combined as the final output.

I can easily set R10 to 100 watts but I would like more info on the
tuning caps if it's applicable to this amp. At 100 watts the amp is
drawing about 28 to 29 amps. I may be incorrect but I thought some of my
other 250mw in 100w out PA's only draw 22 amps.

Thanks again!

Adam N2ACF