Do you expect to EVER allow other, non-ham users, to multi-couple to this
antenna? Plan carefully.
If you anticipate to share, then the bandwidth become very important. For
example,  a Sinclair 210C Series
antenna has a 36 mHz, 1.5:1 VSWR bandwidth, essentially covering the whole
VHF high band. A Sinclair
222/224 Series has a 10 mHz 1.5:1 VSWR bandwidth. A Sinclair 229 has a 6
mHz, 1.5:1 VSWR bandwidth.
UHF follows a similar set of numbers. If you expect to never allow other
users on the antenna, then my comments
are irrelevant.

lh