  From: Randy Fisher
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 5:39 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola Mystery Box

  This is a 600 Ohm Delay line used in setting audio delay's on Simulcast
paging systems.

  The delay is in micro seconds.

  I have used several of these on an old Ameritech 158.100 paging system.

  This unit goes between the Link receiver or a leased audio telephone line,
you set the delay by soldering to the correct post.

  I hope this helps,

  Randy WB9VLE