Do a shift print screen of the map.  Open paint and paste the image using the
editor menu.  It can be edited at this point by copying what is desired and
pasting it to a new screen.  Save as a file that can be opened by picture
viewer(bitmap,bmp).  Picture viewer has a much better printing method then
paint does.  Paul kb9wlc