From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of La Rue Communications
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:45 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Erring on the Side of Caution....

Ran across this website....

http://www.hampedia.net/motorola/mt-1000.php
<http://www.hampedia.net/motorola/mt-1000.php>

Found out it has the RSS to the Motorola MT1000. And me being the cautious
guy to never get into legal crap with the big boys as I know how Motorola's
Software License Agreement is big and scary......

Is this site legitimate or is this site just asking for trouble by posting
RSS for the general public?

Thoughts? Comments?

Should I stay away from these people? Thanks!

John Hymes
La Rue Communications
10 S. Aurora Street
Stockton, CA 95202