I'm not sure I understand what the problem shipping overseas is. I've done a
fair amount of eBay trading myself, and it's never been more than paying the
postage for whatever the destination is, and a single page form declaring what
the item is, and it's value. And many times, I haven't even been required to
fill out a declaration form. I do virtually all my shipping via the internet,
with pick up from my front porch.

Are there some countries that trigger a more difficult process? I've shipped to
Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, South America, Israel, and all over
Europe including some of the former Soviet block countries and it's been no
problem at all.

In buying stuff, I'm receiving items from Hong Kong and Israel faster than I
get it from across the state.

Mel - WA6JBD