From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Cicirello
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 2:19 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] MASTR II LOW BAND TUNING

Hi Again Eric,

When you get a chance will you look at these duplexers and give me your
opinion?
http://www.radiodata.com/fiplex/products/PDFs/DHV05.pdf
<http://www.radiodata.com/fiplex/products/PDFs/DHV05.pdf>

The duplexer I got with the repeater is the Model DHV-0544.( THE 533 has
been discontinued)
 The way I am reading their specs it is 90 dB at 1 MHz,
Anyone else wish to comment, Chuck you have some 6 meter machines too.
I just got these from the owner today and am looking for advice, opinions,
etc.
This is a new product that he spent a lot of bucks on, so I am looking for
opinions, anybody that may have experience with these duplexers, to include
a split site Vs these duplexers.

Thanks all....

73 JIM   KA2AJH  Wellsville, N.Y.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Eric Lemmon <wb6...@verizon.net