From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 4:18 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] MASTR II LOW BAND TUNING

The spec sheet shows them to be bandpass/band reject.

>From the document:
These duplexers utilize six high Q (helical)
resonant cavities, interconnected in a band pass-band
reject configuration which allows close spaced
transmit-to-receive frequency operation.

Joe

On 7/5/2010 6:33 PM, Chris Curtis wrote:

        They are notch only devices and I've used "similar" devices using
that helical design for years.