> "Todd" <todda...@...> wrote:
> Does anyone have any info on moving a GE Mastr Pro repeater
> from VHF commercial to VHF Amateur?  I am curious whether
> anyone has done it, would it be worth it before I end up
> parting them out for scrap.  I also have about a dozen of
> the Mastr mobile of the era as well.
> Todd AE7V

Hold that Tiger!  Don't scrap the radio if you can help it. Sure
the GE Master Pro will pretty much dial right down onto the ham
bands with only readjustment and a capacitor or two change in
the receiver crystal injection stages.

And the Master Pro Receiver works just killer (great) and will
still hold its own in rugged location service.

s.