From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jack Chomley
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:07 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Motorola R-2200A User Manual

Robert,

I have a user manual for my R-2200B, not sure of the similarities between
the 2 models?

Cheers,

Jack VK4JRC

Sent from my Apple iPad Tablet PC

On Jul 26, 2010, at 12:32 PM, "Robert" <kd4...@juno.com
<mailto:kd4...@juno.com> > wrote:

        Thanks for the reply Eric,
        I have the Maintenance Manual. Did they make a "How To" type of
manual? I know a little bit, but really not sure how to navigate around it.
        Anyone?
        Robert
        KD4YDC

        --- In <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com> ,
"Eric Lemmon" <wb6...@...> wrote:

        > Robert,
        >
        > I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that the
R2200-series
        > Operator's Manual 6881069A79 is out of print and is NLA. The good
news is
        > that the R2200A Maintenance Manual 6991069A76 is still available
from
        > Motorola Parts, for about $58.
        >
        > 73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

On Behalf Of Robert