I had an interesting occurrence the other night while programing one of my UHF
P200's

It is a radio I use for 70cm and is a 438-470 unit.

Usually at the top right of the display when running the software, the
bandsplit is displayed. Well, I noticed last night that it did not display
438-470, but it displayed 430-470. I could easily enter frequencies down to 430
without the need to do the hex editing tricks.

I just thought this was interesting and never noticed it before. I am going to
check my other UHF P200 and see if they display the same bandsplit. I wonder if
it is the radio or the software that was modified or otherwise hacked somewhere
along the way.

Anyone else ever run into anything like this?

Albert