That is the system on my uhf repeater. It's sensitivity is unmatched with this
setup. I'm using one moto t1500 can before my arr gasfet preamp in a nema
enclosure at 100 feet on the tower. The 9db rx only antenna sits 15 feet above
that at 110 with the TX antenna 50 feet below at about 60 feet. Ldf5 from the
enclosure to one wacom bandpass before receiver, ldf4 from the the 2 bandpass
cans to the TX antenna.  Hamtronics rx on this one...
Ross Kc7rjk