From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 6:46 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna coax length

If it is easy to do, go with the single lenght. Less connector losses and
chances of failure due to water ingress or corrosion etc.

Greg

Sent from your Iphone.

  _____

From: "Craig" <fxbuil...@yahoo.com>

Sender: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com

Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 23:43:04 -0000

To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>

ReplyTo: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna coax length

My repeater antenna is up in a tree. The tree is growing and putting
pressure on the coax. I'm using Cablexperts CXP1318F and have had good luck.
My cable is now 50ft. I need to move to the 75ft length prebuilt. Am I going
to have a heavy loss when I add the 25ft? I could make a 65ft cable. Would
that be better? Thanks for the help.
Craig

._,___