Sorry, maybe.  It's heavily application dependent.  While senders
*tend* to be higher level lower loss devices, that difference diminished
over time.  On some newer devices it seemed like the only difference was
the label.  The very alst applicaitons before Motorola caved adn went
all electronic used one device type in all applications. Late Mitrek PL
boards are an example.

--
mailto:o...@ozindfw.net
Oz