Was your machine on while you were away? If so you may have gotten a virus or
spyware. Sounds like your wife got it too. Spamers like to infect machines just
to get control of them for sending spam. The really bad news is that most free
spyware removal software is spyware itself. A really good PC guy might be able
to remove it. Good luck man!
--
Tim
:wq