  From: Bill Isom
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Dielectric diplexer

  I have a picture of the unit.  It is on a roll around frame, fed with 3"
hardline, and has four cavities.  The cavities look to be copper, about 10" dia
and a little over 2' tall.  Two Bird looking wattmeters are in the photo and
there is a massive looking dummy load.  Any ideas about converting the 3"
hardline to something usable?  I figure if I can't get it to 220,  those copper
cavities will make one heck of a still.

  73
  Bill
  N4XIR