Allan,

Wow... sounds like a great article you guys are working on!  Now that I see the
scope of what you're up to, it sounds like a great addition to the website.
(Well, it would have been a great addition anyway... but wow!)

You give me FAR too much credit, if you think I could add to it.  My knowledge
is barely able to keep up with most folks 'round here!

I just mentioned the Antenna Book, 'cause I ended up with a copy one year (only
thing I've ever won at a hamfest) and should have spent the $70 (at the time)
to have bought a copy YEARS before I won that one.  It really is an excellent
book, well worth the $!

--
Nate Duehr
n...@natetech.com