Hi,

Harold Kinley wrote an excellent article in MRT magazine a few years ago on
aligning circulators.  Maybe they still have re-prints. I have  old contact
details for Harold Kinley taken from MRT magazine. See below. You should
also buy his   *Standard Radio Communications Manual, with Instrumentation
and Testing Techniques. *

Contributing editor Kinley, *MRT's* technical consultant and a certified
electronics technician, is regional communications manager, South Carolina
Forestry Commission, Spartanburg, SC. He is the author of *Standard Radio
Communications Manual, with Instrumentation and Testing Techniques,* which
is available for direct purchase. Write to 204 Tanglewylde Drive,
Spartanburg, SC 29301. His email address is halkin...@charter.net.