  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Holm

  I'm looking for input on an antenna plan.

  I'd like to change to an ellliptical pattern that favors the bigger town in
the county which is roughly at 270 deg west and about 6 miles away.

  I'd like to take a yagi or corner reflector and mount it lower, at the
railing or a short distance up the mast, and point it at the town I'd like to
focus on