OK Great , Thanks to Everyone who answered ,  I will sleep better now  one less
thing to worry about

Don KA9QJG

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mwbese...@cox.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:51 PM
To: repeater-builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Duplexers

I have a set of Wacoms on 2-meters in a totally uncompensated shack, running
from the teens in the winter to probably 150 in the summer.  I've never had an
issued.  I have another set in a similar shack, but it it air conditioned in
the summer.  They've been out there for 10 years and are pristine.  Last time I
checked them for alignment, they were still perfect.

73,

Mike

WM4B