At 01:01 PM 9/3/2010, La Rue Communications wrote:

I figured this group would be in the know on how to ID an antenna without a sticker or any identification numbers engraved on it.

I have an antenna that I found. It has no stickers of any kind, except for the "This will kill you if you touch a wire" sticker on it. Pictures attached are all I have. Its an N type connector and is roughly 4 feet in length. Is there any way to ID this with your traditional shop equipment?

Thanks in advance!

<---Looks like a Cushcraft "Ringo Ranger" variation. Perhaps a commercial MaxRad version?

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"