This is a link to the tuning chart
http://wildcard.pctel.com/images_product_overview/pdf_docs/MBS_MBX_1.pdf
These are very solid reliable antennas within their specifications.
Roger

La Rue Communications wrote:

I figured this group would be in the know on how to ID an antenna without a sticker or any identification numbers engraved on it. I have an antenna that I found. It has no stickers of any kind, except for the "This will kill you if you touch a wire" sticker on it. Pictures attached are all I have. Its an N type connector and is roughly 4 feet in length. Is there any way to ID this with your traditional shop equipment?
Thanks in advance!
By the way, Kevin Custer, please email me! Thanks!
John Hymes
La Rue Communications
10 S. Aurora Street
Stockton, CA 95202