  From: brett
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 5:26 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Interference on VHF repeater

  I have the distinctive hollow pipe sound. Both TX and RX have the same CTCSS
tone. The intermod product is however not always present, and after looking at
the RX output from the duplexer with a SA I see a comb of products that move
slowly in time. When one of the products in the comb falls within the RX
bandwidth the RX opens, until it moves on.

  This is not a busy site, and I have been able to power down everything on
site except my repeater. Problem remains unchanged.