On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:16:48 +0100
Jan Mack <mac...@drei.at> wrote:

> Dear Replicant team,
Hi,

The contact address is only for private inquiries that cannot be made
public.
Public inquiries have are to be handled in the mailing list.
I've CC-ed the mailing list for convenience.

> I really like your work and I would like to use Replicant on my
> Dooge/Homtom HT20 which was delivered to me two weeks back with build
> HOMTOM-HT20-Android_6.0-R08-20161126
> Would you please be kind enough to tell me if this can/will work, and
> how to do it?
This device is not supported. If you want it to be supported you can
try to add support for it yourself or find someone that wants to do it.

> I would really appreciate your feedback!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Greetings from Vienna, Austria
>
> Jan MACK

Denis.