Wolfgang Wiedmeyer:
> Indeed, this sounds strange. It would have been good to have UART to
> see what happens ;)

I wish I would have had that. If you or someone else reading this have
time it would be very helpful to get instructions on how to do it. So
far I have tried with the non-modified replicant kernel for i9305 and
150k resistor level. Then I also tried to tweak some configs in the
kernel but honestly I had no clue what I was doing :D

> Did you flash a new bootloader when flashing the stock image?

No, but it seems it flashed new modem firmware.

I will update you if I figure this out ever.

Joonas