Hi Josh,

Josh Branning:
> I can't even attempt to help because I can't seem to access git.putti.space

There's no HTTP server running there, only git daemon. You can get the
source code I use with "repo init -u
git://git.putti.space/replicant/manifest.git -b replicant-7.1-dev".
However, it's not quite the exact what I have because I still have some
changes locally. I will try get it into such shape next week so that
other people could build it, too.

> The best I have to go on is
> https://android.googlesource.com/platform/libcore/+/master/ojluni/src/main/java/java/util/stream/ReferencePipeline.java

Thanks for the link it helped hugely! I was using
https://github.com/LineageOS/android_libcore branch cm14.1 and it didn't
have that cast to type Node<A[]>. After putting that cast it compiles!
There's the comment "Eclipse compiler requires explicit (Node<A[]>) cast
below." and I'm guessing why LineageOS people are not having the same
build issue that I had is because they are using the Google modified and
prebuilt Eclipse compiler.

Thanks a lot again! :)

Joonas