Hi Ama,

I believe we might have been running into the same roadblock,
on the same device model no less :-)

I've just successfully backed up my EFS partition today after
having failed the first time, and my success prompted me to
update the wiki.

Please try going through the instructions once more, making
sure to check the box that says "Always allow from this computer"
when you grant your computer USB debugging permissions. That
was what was causing the problem for me.

https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/BackupTheEFS#Setup-ADB

Mark