Hi Fil,

Thanks for taking a look at it.

1. I have now removed the Replicant prefix from the pages where it was
clearly redundant. The index looks much better now:
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/index
The only thing left to do is deleting the deprecated pages.

2. The content at
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/InstallationHeimdall has
nothing to do with Heimdall. It seems to be an old copy of
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/Installation I'll
ask GNUtoo if it can be deleted (he was the one working on these pages).

3. A page with migration instructions from 4.2 to 6 would be helpful indeed.

4. Some input would be welcomed on whether I can delete the deprecated
pages that followed Wolfgang's update procedure from 4.2 to 6.0:
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/DeprecatedReplicant60Pages
They seem totally irrelevant now, as their content is now on the pages
that are live.

Some other things I did:
1. Deprecated the "Replicant 4.0 Porting Guide". We definitely do not
want people porting devices to such an old version.
2. Renamed "Replicant 6.0 Porting Guide" to "Device Porting Guide". This
makes it more clear what this page is about, and distinguishes it from
pages such as the "Porting Replicant to Android 9".

Regards,
David