Hi,

I would go for the option reverting this one security patch since there
has been no solution from anybody yet. This way at least the other
security fixes get to the people and we are not just delaying the 0004
release and thus having all those other security vulnerabilities open to
be exploited.

I will start working on the revert today.

Joonas

Kurtis Hanna: