Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 14:26:00 +0100
From: Bonnie Mehring <bon...@fsfe.org>
To: gnu...@cyberdimension.org
Subject: Your session at the 36c3

Dear Denis,

Thank you very much for your session proposal. We liked your proposal
and we will be happy to organize your session!

about:freedom is a cluster with a decentralized stage. Next to the self
organized session we are also spreading our sessions on various other
stages. We really liked your proposal, therefore we submitted it to our
friends from stage  Critical Decentralisation Cluster and Orbit. So
don't be surprised if you get notified about an acceptance or rejection
from them. In both cases let us know. If they accept we are fine, if
they reject we will organize your session as a self-organized session :)

We are looking forward to meet you at our cluster!

Best wishes
Bonnie
--
Bonnie Mehring - Policy Intern - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290