Hello,

I am new to Replicant (never installed it). I am hoping to use it on
Samsung Galaxy S3 or Note 2.

I don't have any of the freedom respecting WiFi dongles, so:

I have been looking for info about how to use the mobile Internet
connection and share it with a laptop connected to the smartphone via
USB (a.k.a. Internet Connection Sharing on the regular Android). I
can't find any info about such setup though. All I find is about some
reverse USB tethering which is the opposite of what I want.

Can you point me to the proper documentation about this? Or am I
looking for something which is not supported?