On Tue, 4 Apr 2023 07:59:14 -0000
John via Replicant <replicant@osuosl.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the explanations.
>
> BTW I keep receiving my own messages from the mailing list and I could
> not find a way to disable that. Is there a way to control that?

Instead of looking at GrapheneOS ... I was considering some patches
from DivestOS, though I'm not really a replicant developer.

Probably there are many differences between the two, but the latter
seems to be a patch set over android, whereas the former is a
fork.

That means, probably, at least some of the patches/changes can be added
or merged easily if they haven't been already, and that helps a lot if
you are developing an android distribution.

Josh