On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 18:22:56 +0100
J05HYYY via Replicant <replicant@osuosl.org> wrote:

> I then installed scintill's version of Replicant 6, dialled a call and
> ran set_control_values. Unfortunately I did not get audio. Here is the
> output.
Do you also have tcpdump or tshark on the device?

If I recall well the modem is USB, so maybe an option would be to try
to see if there is a difference between Replicant and LineageOS with
what is being sent to the modem to make a call or during the call.

If I remember well, devices that use libsamsung-ipc,
libsamsung-ipc/libsamsung-ril sends an extra command to the modem to
make it send its audio.

Without it you would correctly route the audio with ALSA but nothing
would arrive.

Denis.